Room for Big Ideas
In accordance with government guidance and local mandates, our events will follow new standards for crowd density and social distancing. This is conscientious event planning that provides room for you to think big.
- We encourage our attendees to follow a three feet physical distance rule.
- We’ll monitor event capacity overall and in meeting rooms specifically.
- Educational session areas and meeting rooms will have increased cleaning protocols.
- Meeting rooms will have hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes available for use.
- Transportation will be via individual or small group vehicles.
- Meals will be enjoyed alfresco when possible.
A Safe Space
We care about clean. It’s one of the most critical and effective ways to keep you and your fellow attendees safe throughout the event. We appreciate your cooperation!
- We all need to do our part to keep our community safe.
- Portugal requires masks in closed spaces, but allows access without restriction to accommodation, restaurants, bars, clubs, events and other public spaces/services.
- Wash hands frequently and maintain personal hygiene.
- Do not attend if you are not feeling well.
- Hand sanitizer, sanitizing wipes and disposable facemasks will be available in clearly marked areas.
- High touch areas will have increased cleaning, including bathrooms, handrails, door handles, elevator buttons, and counter tops.
Portuguese travel requirements:
Allowed air traffic:
- Flights to and from European Union countries or a State associated with the Schengen Area (Liechtenstein, Norway, Iceland and Switzerland), Angola, Brazil, Cape Verde, Canada, United States of America, Guinea-Bissau, Mozambique, United Kingdom and Sao Tome and Principe.
- Flights from Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Chile, Colombia, Indonesia, Kuwait, New Zealand, Peru, People's Republic of China, Qatar, Rwanda, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, and Uruguay, as well as Taiwan and the administrative regions of Hong Kong and Macau.
- Flights to and from countries not mentioned are allowed exclusively for "essential travel," i.e. to allow the entry into Portugal of citizens traveling for professional, study and family reunion purposes, and for health or humanitarian reasons.
- Travel, for any reason, to Portugal is also allowed by travelers with an EU COVID Digital Certificate - vaccination of recovery modes - or a digital certificate recognized by the European Commission, with a complete vaccination schedule, for more than 14 and less than 270 days, or with a vaccine booster.
Mandatory to present:
- A valid vaccination EU Digital COVID Certificate (with a complete vaccination schedule or with a complete vaccination schedule and a vaccine booster)
- Or a valid test or recovery EU Digital COVID Certificate
- Or a valid vaccination certificate (with a complete vaccination schedule or a vaccine booster) or recovery certificate issued by a third country, under reciprocal conditions
- Or a negative RT-PCR Test (or similar NAAT test) - 72 hours before boarding
- Or a negative Laboratorial Rapid Antigen Test - 24 hours before boarding (according to the European commission list)
Rapid Response Team
Questex is being hyper vigilant when it comes to safety. We’re monitoring data daily by region and venue and incorporating CDC and WHO guidelines to ensure we have the right resources and processes in place.
- We have aligned with local departments on processes for safety protocols and are prepared to act quickly if an individual is feeling sick or showing symptoms of illness.
Whether it be through our event website, mobile app, email or on-site signage, we will be providing the essential information to keep you in the know.
Bringing people together and driving business forward.
Through event and digital experiences Questex helps audiences discover new ways to expand and optimize their businesses, to learn the ins and outs of unique solutions and to find the right providers when they are ready to buy.